According to Forbes magazine, its shares in the Amazon will make MacKenzie Bezos the third richest woman in the world, while Jeff Bezos remains the richest person in the world.



Jeff Bezos, the world’s richest person, and his wife MacKenzie ended the divorce processes with a financial deal of at least $ 35 billion.

According to this agreement, the MacKenzie internet retail giant will retain 4% of the shares in Amazon and transfer all of its shares in the Washington Post and space travel company Blue Origin to Jeff Bezos.



This record deal was the highest amount ever seen.

Latest MacKenzie Bezos Photos
Latest MacKenzie Bezos Photos

The highest support before the Bezos couple was $ 3.8 billion, which Alec Wildenstein, the art collector, paid his wife, Jocelyn.

MacKenzie Bezos has announced the details of the record divorce deal on Twitter.

Latest MacKenzie Bezos Photos

Before the divorce agreement, the share of Jeff Bezos in Amazon was 16.3%. While Bezos held 75% of this rate, his divorced wife, MacKenzie, passed the remaining 25%.

Latest MacKenzie Bezos Photos
Latest MacKenzie Bezos Photos
Latest MacKenzie Bezos Photos
Latest MacKenzie Bezos Photos

Who Are The World’s Richest Woman Mackenzie Bezos?

The 48-year-old has four children with the Amazon founder, whom she married in 1993 after they met while working together at a hedge fund.
The Californian was one of Amazon’s first employees, having joined as an accountant. She has published two well-reviewed fiction books, and trained under author Toni Morrison, who said she was one of her best-ever students.

Ms Bezos, who was born MacKenzie Tuttle, also set up an anti-bullying organisation, Bystander Revolution, which encourages the “simple habits of kindness, courage, and inclusion”.

Latest MacKenzie Bezos Photos
Latest MacKenzie Bezos Photos

MacKenzie Bezos, Twitter account, ‘the process of divorce with Jeff in mutual support in support of the end of the‘ she said.

See Also
Charlize Theron is Single and Ready to Mingle

The couple with four children had been together since 1994 when Bezos founded the Amazon. MacKenzie Bezos was one of the first employees of the company.

Last Updated on