Audrey Hepburn has won numerous awards throughout her entire acting career. She was nominated for Best Actress Oscar four times. Hepburn has also been nominated twice for the British Film Academy Awards. Hepburn also has two Golden Globe Awards.
Audrey Hepburn is remembered as one of the most famous style icons in the world with her unique pieces used both in her own time and in later periods. Even though the clothes and style they wear are different from everyone else, all of the clothes in their closet are actually pants, hats, accessories and shoes in the closet of all of us.
Audrey Hepburn has a style that can be considered quite feminine; we see that there are trousers and even suits between the clothes that he wore.
But without a doubt, the biggest source of Audrey Hepburn’s being a style icon is that she has chosen combinations where she can be Audrey Hepburn. The only reason why she was very brave in her choice of clothes and that she was marginal was that she was at peace with her body and she cared about what others were thinking.
Style suggestions from Audrey Hepburn;
- Eyebrows don’t always have to be thin and curvy. You can have an impressive look with thick and shapeless eyebrows.
- Use dark red lipstick very carefully. Hepburn, black plain dress with a dark red lipstick, creating a noble image by balancing.
- Classic colors always create a simple and classic image. Try to animate your ordinary image with fun shoes and accessories like Hepburn did.
- Get rid of your high-heeled shoes for a while. Of course, you should have a dress like this for you.
- Large and prominent prints are always fashionable. Hepburn’s feminine makeup and wide hat balanced the strong patterns in her dress.
- You can always use your sunglasses with every outfit and in any environment. In this photo, Hepburn combined his jewelry LBD with Wayfarer style sunglasses.
- Take risk and try to use interesting pieces. If Hepburn had been unrecognized, she would still remain unrecognized unless he wore this hat.
- Bring your style to the forefront in choosing your wedding dress. When Hepburn married Andrea Dotti, she chose to wear a mini, white dress and a white scarf with his own signature.
- Gloves give a sophisticated look to every wearer she uses with. Hepburn’s sweet smile created a cooler look with white flawless gloves.
- Throw your bikinis aside and wear a prominent jersey. Make sure you’re more likely to pick up all the glances on the beach.
- Babydoll clothes can make you look great. The only point you need to pay attention to is not to overdo it.
- Long eyelashes show a mature woman charming. You think you’re too old to use mascara? Think again. Hepburn’s perfect eyelashes are just a number of proofs.
- Sometimes all you need is a simple dress. Simple and no detail parts allow people to focus on your body, not on your clothes.